New Health Foundation is a non-for-profit institution for the observation and optimisation of health and social care systems and family environment support with the aim of addressing the quality of life of people with advanced diseases, high dependency and at the end-of-life.
New Health Foundation´s mission is to help build a committed society that provides care and support to people at the end of their lives.
Set up in 2012 by a number of health care sector professionals to address the increasing challenges faced by health and social care systems. It was formally established in February 2013 and registered in the Protectorate of Foundations of the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality in September 2013.
PALLIATIVE CARE PROGRAMME
- Development of palliative care public policies, programmes and service
- Improvement in health care and programme efficiency
INTEGRATED CARE PROGRAMME
- Promotion of integrated health and social care models
- Identification of best practices and knowledge sharing
SOCIAL AWARENESS PROGRAMME
- Promotion of commitment to society aiming to create communities and cities that care and support people at the end of their life
If you wish to know more about us please check out our presentation