What do we do?
The OMIS has been launched in April 2014 as a bottom up, collaborative initiative to take the integrated care agenda forward in Spain.
We achieve this by identifying and analysing best practices, disseminating findings, transferring knowledge, enlightening debates and mobilising key actors.
- Identify and make visible existing integrated care experiences throughout Spain
- Produce analyses of future trends on integrated care in Spain
- Develop analytical tools for integrated care evaluation and comparisons
- Learn from abroad and participate in international debates
- Promote networking to empower experts and leaders